The asfartrip.com API is available to affiliates who would like to create their own brand identity.
We offer two platforms:
1. Search API Integration where you can create your own search panel and own display for search results.
2. Full API Integration where you have complete control over the search, price and booking flow.
Our API is only available to affiliates with an on hand development team, this requires maintenance work.
Our API allows our partners to be creative and focus on building their own website and brand while we focus on the technology. You can come up with innovative ways to sell air travel and build your own customer database and remarket to them directly. This is different from a pure white label that you can get from our standard affiliate program in that you will have all the control.
You control the booking flow; offer your customers a range of products tailored specifically to suit their needs. Some of the benefits of pursuing an API based solution over a traditional white label are:
- That you can organize and style your content to suit your own business model.
- You will have full design control and the ability to brand the content as your own and to allow for your website to stand out from the crowd
- You will have flexibility to optimize your site for SEO and SEM benefits
We will provide you with the implementation documents and all the tools that you need to add the Asfartrip.com booking engine to your website. You will also be able to create Facebook/mobile and web applications to distribute flights.
Asfartrip.com has done all the groundwork for you – here is what we provide:
- Tools and documentation for you to sell flights to over x destinations around the world on all major international & domestic airlines.
- Numerous payment methods across UAE, including credit card, internet bank transfer, uae exchange & Cash on Delivery
- We will process all payments and handle all customer related enquiries
To find out more about becoming a Asfartrip.com Partner and monetizing your website email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request API documentation.