The Dhow Dinner Cruise takes you along Dubai Creek, located in the most popular spot in the city and regarded as one of the top ten things to do in Dubai. The cruise brings together the traditional components of Arabic culture through a Tanoura show and sumptuous local foods, combined with the modern views of Dubai city. Climb aboard a dhow (traditional boat) and discover the most iconic places from a new perspective. Watch the illuminated skyline and pass by the Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Hyatt Regency, and the old town of Dubai. Choose between sitting on the upper open air deck or the air conditioned enclosed ground deck, both offering great panoramic views. Enjoy live entertainment during your international buffet experience with unlimited soft drinks. This activity is hard to pass up because it makes a perfect worry-free romantic night with hotel pick up and drop off included.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Why Book With Us
- We partner with reliable tour companies to provide you with lifelong experiences.
- Lowest Rates!
- Easy Booking
- 24 X 7 Customer Support
- Call Us 800 ASFAR(27327)
Take asfartrip.com With You Wherever You Go
- 3 Steps Booking
- Frequent Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
- Cheap flights & Hotels
- 24/7 Support
- Affordable tour packages
- Quick Refund
- 1000+ Global Airlines
- 1,000,000+ Global Hotels