Pakistan International Airlines Online Check-in
In case you do not have baggage to check in and are departing from Karachi, Lahore, or Islamabad Airports, you do not have to stand in long queues. PIA's city check-in facility enables you to get your Boarding Pass from 72 hours before your flight to just 30 minutes before departure.
Additionally, online check-in is available 24 hours till 3 hours before departure, just on a selection of domestic routes (flights between Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad).
The Facilities Offered to all the Classes
Pakistan International Airlines Facilities for Economy, Economy Plus, and Business Classes
Economy and Economy Plus Classes
- Pakistani as well as international meals are available onboard
- On long-haul flights, snacks like drinks and sandwiches are offered
- On-board entertainment tools are available
- More comfortable seats that make the distinction in long flights in which you will feel at home
- For both major domestic and international stations, at Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad airports, exclusive lounges await you to relax and sit back, along with newspapers, Internet access, cable television, and snacks
- Kerbside counters to smooth your trip out from departures to arrivals at Karachi and Islamabad
- IA's efficient, trained porters in white uniforms will help you collect your baggage and take you straight to the Business Plus Check-in Counter, where you will receive priority baggage tags as well as priority boarding facilities
- Passengers that arrive at Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, London's Heathrow, or Dubai International Airport will receive a warm welcome; to explain, representatives will make you walk through all the arrival formalities in order that you do not need to wait a long raw or worry about clearance
- In-flight dining options that offer the most elegant cuisine manifested by breakfast, lunch and dinner, and snacks
- A variety of entertainment tools with which you will forget about landing, including movies, music, games, duty-free shopping, tourist information, maps, and real-time flight information